Two of my favorites words: Productivity & Efficiency – both of which are key components for a successful business. Mariah from Bloom Hustle Grow works with clients to help them set up strategies to be more productive and work more efficiently, and in this week’s episode, she shares some of that goodness with you!
- The reality of doing all the things is being organized
- Have a main central focus, and build up to certain aspects of your business.
- Overloading results in burnout.
- One of Mariah’s favorite tools is Trello because it is so customizable.
- When using social media, it’s important to be consistent with it. Mariah uses Buffer for social media, Tailwind for Pinterest, and Later for Instagram.
- Batching social media saves time.
- The Pomodoro technique helps Mariah stay task-oriented and get more done in less time.
- Get your handles on all social media channels but start with just 2-3 so you can get comfortable with them before focusing on more.
- Approach systems and structure like a science experiment.
- How to Organize Your Social Media Strategy with Trello
- How to Get Started with the Pomodoro Technique
- Social Media Schedulers for the Solopreneur
Connect with Mariah:
CLICK HERE FOR ALL EPISODES & SHOW NOTES
Get found in search by improving your SEO game! Get started today!