Do you ever feel like you’re just another quiet voice in a sea of same-ness? You’re not alone. We all deal with a case of the “why bother’s” from time to time. But just because other people are doing something similar to what you’re doing does not mean you should quit. It just means you should let your unique light shine through!
Rachel Moffett from The Haute Notes and I discuss ways for you to stand out in your niche, offering insights into our own businesses and tips that you can apply immediately to your online presence.
- Rachel took a completely different path to create her business, and that part of her story is part of what makes her stand out in her niche.
- If you feel like everyone is doing what you’re doing, the advice Rachel has to offer is this: No one else can do what you do with your unique voice, so pursue what lights you up.
- Establishing a community helps you become a valuable resource for your readers.
- A brand helps you stand out, but it’s more than fonts & colors. The look of your brand will attract certain people, but connection comes from the voice you use to tell your story.
- Writing consistently helps you define your voice – it’s not something that comes naturally to everyone.
- It’s important to niche-down, focus on something specific for your audience, rather than trying to be everything to everyone. Figure out who you’re trying to reach and create content for them.
- Your goal should be engagement, not numbers.
- Collaborations are a great way to connect with other people in your niche. It’s powerful when you can come together and create something amazing.
- Collaborations are also a great way to improve your craft and stand out even more in your niche.
- Figure out what that thing is you’re going to focus on in order to build loyalty and establish yourself as an authority.
- It’s OK to love a lot of things, but that doesn’t mean you need to write about all the things.
- If you want to make money, choose a niche that you can monetize. Be sure whatever niche you choose has passion & profitability.
- Blogging without passion is not going to get you where you want to be. You should enjoy working on your business.
- Regina’s 4 questions to crafting a mission statement
- What Rachel & other entrepreneurs say about passion projects
Connect with Rachel
CLICK HERE FOR ALL EPISODES & SHOW NOTES
Get found in search by improving your SEO game! Get started today!