We are so engrossed in our own websites daily that it’s difficult to make sense of things from time to time. Whether you need an hour, a month, or longer, I’m here to help you make sense of your to-do list, focus on the tasks that will get you closer to achieving your goals, ensure you have proper strategies in place, or be your second set of eyes on your website.
The following coaching packages include four (4) 1-hour Skype sessions, each of which is recorded and uploaded privately to YouTube for you to review as often as you like. At the end of each session, you are assigned homework to hold you accountable and help you implement what we discuss in our coaching sessions.
Learn how to use email as an effective marketing tool for your brand.
We may cover:
- Content upgrades & Opt-in offers
- Sales funnels & other email sequences
- List growth strategies
- Content development
- Improving open & click rates
Blog planning helps you avoid overwhelm & create content that matters and helps you reach your goals.
We may cover:
- Development of editorial calendar
- Curation of social media content
- Setting up social media scheduling tools
- Adding value to blog posts & pages
- Using SEO to improve search ranking
ADDITIONAL COACHING OPTIONS
Power Sessions are perfect for brainstorming sessions, or to get some one-time hands-on guidance through any of the following platforms or programs:
- Photo Editing/Blog Graphic Creation: Canva or Picmonkey
- Email: ConvertKit, MailChimp, LeadPages
- Organization & Project Management: Google Drive, Typeform, Thinkific
- Social Media Scheduling: Buffer, CoSchedule, BoardBooster, Tailwind