There's always more to learn! The educational content available through Sweet Tea, LLC is delivered in several ways: free ecourses with each lesson delivered to your inbox, online courses with video and written lessons, and digital downloads like workbooks and worksheets.
Choose from the Beginner Journey or Intermediate Journey (or do both!). This in-depth FREE e-course takes you from creating your account and creating your first form to getting started with content upgrades.
If SEO makes you say "WTF?", this free course will alleviate the confusion. You'll get custom Google Analytics dashboards and learn all the basics to help you better understand and implement SEO for your blog or website.
One of the most effective ways to grow your email list is to offer free e-courses. Design Your E-course shows you how to validate your idea, map out your email sequence, and deliver your free e-course to your target audience.
- Lesson 1 is an Intro to Google Drive. You'll get a quick overview of the platform, learn how to access it easily, and how to organize it with files & folders.
- Lesson 2 dives into Google Docs. I'll show you how to use the editing tools available to help you create gorgeous documents you can then turn into PDFs to share with your blog readers or clients.
- Lesson 3 is all about Google Slides. If you are hosting a webinar or speaking engagement, custom Slides help you appear more professional and provide a visual aid to your listeners.
- Lesson 4 wraps up with the meatiest of them all - Google Sheets. I'm a spreadsheet nerd but understand the fear that spreadsheets and formulas cause in many bloggers. You'll learn how to format Sheets and create your own comprehensive editorial calendar.
- Setting Up Your Home Base: Domains, hosting, blog platforms, and themes; navigate the WordPress dashboard, install plugins, and keep your site secure.
- Creating Images for Your Blog:Shooting, editing, organizing, & storing blog images; SEO for blog images
- Social Media: Account setup, curating content, using scheduling tools, and growing your social channels
- Email: Account setup, adding forms to your blog, setting up RSS & newsletters, & email growth strategies
- SEO & Measurement: Understanding SEO, formatting a blog post, keyword research, adding Google Analytics to your site, reading the GA dashboard
PLUS BONUS COURSES: MailChimp for Bloggers + ConvertKit for Bloggers
COST: One-payment of $247 or 2 x $135
SEO is the "Google juice" that gets your website found in search, but it's more than sticking search terms into blog posts. There's a strategy behind good SEO, and that strategy begins with site structure.
In this Sweet Tea Intensive, creatives will learn how the layout of their site affects SEO, with focus on site menus, traffic flow, and internal & external backlinks. Creatives will also learn simple but strategic SEO tactics to implement immediately to start seeing a boost in organic traffic.
This three-hour Intensive was originally recorded on Aug. 12, 2017. Price includes worksheets & lifetime access to the replay.
The Solopreneur Summit brings together 19 amazing women who have turned their passions into a paycheck.
Each inspiring solopreneur has a unique story. They come from different backgrounds, some from corporate America, others stay-at-home moms. They come from different age groups, ranging in ages from 25 - 45!
Each woman proves that following your passion does pay off, even if it takes longer than you anticipated.
Many of the speakers have offered special bonuses, available inside the course.
- Pre-Work: Get access to a customized Google Analytics dashboard & spreadsheet that allows you to track your referral sources
- Lesson 1: SEO Pop Quiz & Terminology Cheat Sheet - Take an online SEO Pop Quiz to learn things like anchor text, the difference between follow and no-follow links, what direct traffic means, and more. Then download your free SEO Terminology Cheat Sheet upon completion of the quiz.
- Lesson 2: Killin' It With Keywords - You'll discover how to plan "big keywords" to get your site ranked on Page 1 of Google search, which then allows you to capitalize on blog traffic and monetize more strategically.
- Lesson 3: Backlink Like a Boss - Learn the difference between internal & external backlinks, how to use follow and no-follow links properly, and how to build a healthy backlink catalog for improved SEO and domain authority.
- Lesson 4: Oh Snap! SEO For Images - Learn how search bots read images and what you can do to better optimize every blog post or page with simple image strategies.
- Lesson 5: How to Format A Blog Post for SEO - I show you exactly how I format blog posts, including a two-page outline and a 9 minute video of a behind-the-scenes look at one of my blog posts
- Discovery: Learn how to assess existing blog posts to determine which of them would benefit from content upgrades, plus the 3 questions to ask before adding content upgrades to any blog post.
- Development: Get creative with the types of content upgrades you offer, and get an overview of various types of content upgrades to help you brainstorm your own ideas.
- Design: Learn about the tools and techniques needed to design valuable & visually appealing content upgrades, including printable PDFs & videos.
- Delivery: Set up your email service to seamlessly deliver content upgrades to new & existing subscribers, with tips for both MailChimp & ConvertKit. Learn free and paid services for content upgrade delivery.